The Peacock's Complaint

In the rehearsal , we was focusing the beginning of the play and we was discussing the introduction and we decide that each one of us gonna get call in the stage by Taya and she gonna introduce us , also discuss if we should add dance and music because we feel that , it get the children involved in the play. 
In my opinion i think it's a good idea because i think the children would be engaged in the pla and also join in .   
We also decide that we should get the children involved by choosing one or two people to pose with Jack (Peacock)  and also my character (Owl). 
Since all of us have different special talent , i decide that my character (Owl) she be a kickboxer and teach Jack ( Peacock) to be healthy by exercising. 
I think my character as a lot of energy which is hard because you have to keep the energy up  for example i have to jumpy and do a lot of movement , however i am enjoying being the character because my character is different to other character. 
Overall i think the play is going well and there a lot of energy and also giving each other ideas . 

Comments

Popular Posts