Oh Humanity and good other intention

Yesterday lesson we used our props to help and with my scene props help me and my parter because it helped us reacted to each other , if we didn't have the props i don't think the audience will see a lot of reaction.
I think i'm good in the play even know i find it hard to develop my character because didn't really have a lot of information but what need to improve is the ending scene because i lose my energy and also lose interest while the other character speaking. i think putting accent on help me because when i performed it  in front some of the classmates , i can see that they were interested and also find it funny things tat do it .
overall i think i did good not asking for help that much and  also discussing with my partner what we should do in play and also giving feedbacks to each , really help us as well.

Comments

Popular Posts