Analysing people in Tesco

10th November 
Yesterday lesson Gavin and Yusuf took to Tesco to analysing people by watching how they walk, how they, move their hands and see if they stand straight or bend. We went Tesco for five minutes and I notice  there a lot of different to how people walk and it was interesting to watch people walk then copy them when we got back to college both groups walk into the theatre the person they analysed but it had to be realistic. The was split into groups and we did a bus stop scene and you can see the different the way people walk, it was realistic because they image that they were actually there at the bus stop and me when I did it, I actually felt I was there and I was the character. when we  had to image that we were making a cup of tea, it felt real because I can taste and  feel the object , today lesson I learnt a lot.

Comments

Popular Posts