Dance rehearsal - Inez

Before my group started dance commercial, Inez showed us different dance style, for example, street dance, hard commercial and contemporary. When we did all of the dance styles, commercial stood out for me because it was different from the dance that we been doing. The first time taught us the dance routine, I find it challenging because the movement was fast but when we kept on doing it, I got used it but I need improve is on my coordination and my time rhythm with dance, however, I'm committed and focus and able to make up the dance quickly. For me to improve I need to go through the dance and if I'm struggling then ask for some to help me but overall I think the dance is going well but still needs improvement.I am enjoying learning this dance routine because it has a lot of energy and since were doing to Beyonce - Run the world, it makes the dance more interesting to watch and for the past couple of weeks and all of us improve and I can see the dance is starting to come together and also see each rehearsal we make sure that everyone know the dance routine and we go over the bits that we struggle with. 

Comments

Popular Posts