Unit 49 -developing movement skills ( Evaluation)

In the actual performance, I believe I did well in the performance because I put in a lot of energy and I was capable of doing all the dance movement for example while i was  performing  there good  communication with my partner and we both knew what to do by giving each other eye contact. In the begin of the dance i knew when to freeze frame , the still image and transition went really well .
However i think me and my partner should to more contact work . i think all of us was on time  for begin to the end , especially me .
I had a lot of energy but i didn't really have facial expression , however there tension to start to the end which is a good thing because at the end there was silence  then we when everyone started clapping and stomping , you the see the tension was building.
In the performance i think i dance confidently because i forget about the audience and also see the characterisation through the dance. in my opinion the physical skill could of be more strong and especially  my gestures.
What are my targets in the future improvement in those area ?

  • what i need to improve is my eye contact with audience because sometime i look down
  • Don't hold back my movements 
  • be more confidence by looking up 

Comments

Popular Posts