Children's play

In Gavin's lesson, he put us into groups of three and four and  told us to choose a game children  and show it, me and my decide to  play Duck Duck Goose because we felt that it was an easy game and plus we thought primary kids will enjoy it, after playing different games, Gavin to us to  made our own children play and the game that we played to make it into our own version. 
At first, it was hard to think of an idea but me and my group had a little conversation and but our ideas together and the play turns out good. The class gave us feedback and said it was funny because of the movement and the tone of our voice.
I really enjoy the lesson and i learned a couple of things which was you always had to put a lot of energy when you're performing because if you don't put energy into the performance, the children will lose interest.

Comments

Popular Posts